Natsu Karate Program
Time & Location
About the Event
During this three month summer program you will learn the beginners' curriculum in Traditional Okinawan Goju Ryu, the following principles will be taught:
- Dojo Etiequette.
- Reigi Principles.
- Introtuctory History of Karate.
- Junbi Undo - Preparatory Exercises.
- Hojo Undo - Supplementary Exercises.
- Stances of Goju Ryu.
- Basic Blocks of Goju Ryu.
- Basic Punches of Goju Ryu.
- Basic Kicking of Goju Ryu.
- Kata Geki Sai Dai Ichi.
Upon Completation of this Program students may be invited to grade to 10th Kyu under the IOGKF Canada.