Sun, Jul 04|
Natsu Karate Program
Join us at the Parkway Forest Park every Sunday from 10:AM to 12:00 Noon, throughout the summer, we will be training in the great outdoors, come sweat and learn Traditional Okinawan Goju Ryu Karate Do.
Time & Location
Jul 04, 2021, 10:00 a.m. EDT – Sept 26, 2021, 12:00 p.m. EDT
Toronto, 80 Parkway Forest Dr, North York, ON M2J 1P2, Canada
About the event
During this three month summer program you will learn the beginners' curriculum in Traditional Okinawan Goju Ryu, the following principles will be taught:
- Dojo Etiequette.
- Reigi Principles.
- Introtuctory History of Karate.
- Junbi Undo - Preparatory Exercises.
- Hojo Undo - Supplementary Exercises.
- Stances of Goju Ryu.
- Basic Blocks of Goju Ryu.
- Basic Punches of Goju Ryu.
- Basic Kicking of Goju Ryu.
- Kata Geki Sai Dai Ichi.
Upon Completation of this Program students may be invited to grade to 10th Kyu under the IOGKF Canada.