Sun, Sep 18|
Aki Karate Program
Fall into Karate Special. Enjoy a 50% off for new membership during the Autumn months. Learn the fundamental techniques of Okinawa Goju Ryu. Regular Cost per month $150.00. Discounted price during the Autumn months: $75.00.
Time & Location
Sep 18, 2022, 10:00 a.m.
Toronto, 288 Bridgeland Ave #2, North York, ON M6A 1Z4, Canada
About the event
During this three month Autumn program you will learn the beginners' curriculum in Traditional Okinawan Goju Ryu, the following principles will be taught:
- Dojo Etiequette.
- Reigi Principles.
- Introtuctory History of Karate.
- Junbi Undo - Preparatory Exercises.
- Hojo Undo - Supplementary Exercises.
- Stances of Goju Ryu.
- Basic Blocks of Goju Ryu.
- Basic Punches of Goju Ryu.
- Basic Kicking of Goju Ryu.
- Kata Geki Sai Dai Ichi.
Upon Completation of this Program students may be invited to grade to 10th Kyu under the IOGKF Canada.